Academic Media is a sub-unit of Media Productions by Continuing Studies and provides multimedia services in support of the learning and educational goals of the Rutgers academic community. We help our clients realize the potential of media in teaching and learning across all instructional modalities (online, hybrid, or in-person), and regardless of whether they are credit bearing or non-credit continuous professional education.
In collaboration with TLT and GRID, our work is informed by best practices in instructional and immersive design. Our staff also co-teach the Academic Video Production For Online Teaching course in Rutgers' Online Teaching Certificate.
Contact us to discuss your digital media needs and how you can integrate digital media into your educational programs.
Academic Media Producer
We offer a wide range of production services in support of the video needs of the Rutgers academic community, these include but are not limited to:
- Video/audio recording and editing
- Videos for online, hybrid & in-person courses
- Creation of training & research communication materials
- Creation of digital media materials for outreach and websites
- Graphic Design & Motion Graphics
- Animation and Simulation
- Assistance with captioning
- Training and consultation services
- Referrals for large-scale video productions, events, and gamification
- Studio space with DIY audio/video recording capabilities
- Studio spaces on Cook and Livingston campus
- Green Screen
- Glassboard technology
- Podcast recording