New Media Center
Our New Media Production team provides a range of multimedia services in support of digital media needs for the Rutgers academic community. Our goal is to help our clients realize the potential of media in teaching, learning, designing instruction and other higher education needs.
The New Media Group also works closely with instructional designers, immersive game designers and iTV in order to better fulfill your project needs.
Contact us to discuss your digital media needs and how you can integrate digital media into your online and hybrid course.
Justin Smith – Multimedia Facilities Specialist
We offer a wide range of production services in support of the video needs of the Rutgers academic community, these include but are not limited to:
Online, Hybrid and Onsite academic videos
- Training, research, and instructional material production
- Promotional videos and web content
- Video / audio recording and editing
- Graphic Design
- Motion Graphics
- Animation and Simulation
- Assistance with captioning
- Training and consultation services
- Equipment Rental
- Referrals for large scale video productions, event & conference recording, and gamification
Project Studio space with DIY audio and video recording capabilities
- Small Studio Space
- Green Screen
- Glassboard technology
- 360 video production
- Podcast creation